[Terrapreta] 3R AGROCARBON-------------------- Looking for Paper on Soil Effects of Recently Created (lab, etc.) Biochar

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Wed Jun 25 23:29:49 CDT 2008

Justin,

Few publication info from my side:
I am publishing a book in the subject biochar science and technology at NOVA
SCIENCE in New York, it will be printed in early 2009.

The new web page  http://www.3ragrocarbon.com   will also contain  addon
info, ready  in about one month.

My EU AGROCARBON project PROTECTOR will end in October2008, with 12 partners
from 8 countries, we will make extensive publications as well in may
countries an several languages.

Newcastle BIOCHAR CONFERENCE    http://www.biochar-international
org/ibi2008conference    I will have poster and oral presentation on the
2008 Conference of the International Biochar Initiative, Biochar,
Sustainability and Security in a Changing Climate, Newcastle, United Kingdom
 September 8 - 10, 2008

Marketing papers are underway about the industrialized "3R AGROCARBON" -
ZERO EMISSION production system with standard unit 30,000 m3/yr input
biomass production capacity (expandable to 240,000 m3/yr/unit)

 thank you

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
HOMEPAGE:   http://www.3ragrocarbon.com     http://www.terrenum.net
EMAIL 1:        Edward at terrenum.net
EMAIL 2:        Edward.someus at gmail.com
3R Environmental Technologies Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
3R AGROCARBON:    http://www.3ragrocarbon.com     http://www.terrenum.net
3R CLEANCOAL ENERGY:   http://www.vertustechnologies.com  http://www
nvirocleantech.com