[Terrapreta] Transition to Biochar at yahoogroups.com

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Thu Jun 26 20:11:18 CDT 2008

All,

We have about 80 more addresses to add in our transition to the new listserv
at biochar at yahoogroups.com. (Yahoo limits the number we can add each day.)
So by the end of the day on Friday we will be ready move the biochar
discussions there.

If you are still not registered on the new biochar at yahoogroups.com list and
want to sign up yourself go to:

People who have been receiving the terrapreta list in digest form will
receive a daily digest of the Yahoo list.

The Biochar and Climate change discussion (Or, TP as a Solution to Global
Warming) has launched as biochar_climatechange at yahoogroups.com with about 47
people so far and 16 new messages. We decided to let you decide if you want
to enter into that discussion so you have to sign up yourself.

If you are still not registered on the biochar_climatechange at yahoogroups.com
list and want to sign up yourself go to:

Thanks for your patience and cooperation with the transition.  We think that
splitting biochar from the climate change issues and using the Yahoo
platform for the discussions will be to everyone's benefit.

Kind regards,

Tom Miles