[Terrapreta] two recent articles on TP

Ed Iglehart tipiglen at btconnect.com
Sat Mar 1 08:52:29 CST 2008

For a little light entertainment, try this:
http://www.markfiore.com/doreen_downer_0

--

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Never look down on anybody unless you are helping him up.
- Jesse Jackson