[Terrapreta] Char sorption of water.

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 02:55:41 CST 2008

This is a really important aspect of TP
Does it hold water in the soil?
I have a number of research papers on polymers that show that they don't
work in real life.
(Happy to send them to you on request)
The local hardware store is full of these, expensive, "Water Savers"
But if charcoal holds water in the soil, that, in itself is enough to adopt
TP in Australia.
MA

--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf