[Terrapreta] Net Present Value and Net Future Value ofTP Benefits

Jim Joyner jimstoy at dtccom.net
Sat Mar 15 20:10:42 CDT 2008

Here, here!

It was truly was a compliment. No doubt in my mind . . . someday, you'll
be the guy on the podium.

And, I agree. I will do all I can to find the elusive terra preta . . .
and tell everyone I know.

I guess I'm kind of a Zen guy. Do what ya can and do it now. Do it for
the joy of doing, not the glory it may bring. All fear is born on the
morrow. No expectations means no disappointments. Keep up the good work
but don't wear yourself out on words.

Jim