[Terrapreta] termites

Gerald Van Koeverden vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca
Sun Mar 16 08:45:17 CDT 2008

Gordon,

I don't know about the viability of your super vacuum for termites,
though I've heard the idea is effective for sucking praire dogs out
of their tunnel in the West.  But it reminds me of a villager in
Thailand who raised his range-fed chickens around a termite mound as
the protein supplement.

Gerrit