[Terrapreta] What is so bad about global warming?

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 17 10:07:44 CDT 2008

That's an issue that many if not most people on this list is running into.

Trying to make char in the fireplace is excessively time consuming for a cup
or two of char in return, and even if you are only have a small 4x8 garden
bed, trying to experiment with only a cup or two of char at a time is
nothing but an exercise in futility.

Greg H.