[Terrapreta] new terra preta web group

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 21 03:24:22 CDT 2008

so, you think the world isn't big enough for two terra preta lists?

dave stewart is from new hampshire, that famous first american presidential
primary state.  in NH, they think small and local.  new england is a world
unto itself.  i'm an outsider -- i'm from NY.

dave is having dinner tonight with farmer neighbor steve allman to discuss
designs to turn steve's drums into char-making barrel burners.  new
englanders do it their own way.  let's see what they come up with, then
invite them to our dinner.

for a green & peaceful planet,
David Yarrow
44 Gilligan Rd, E Greenbush, NY 12061