[Terrapreta] Benefits of TP

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Mon Mar 24 08:44:49 CDT 2008

Right on Jeff and Tom!

I'd again like to suggest those pursuing Tom's broad goals "to demonstrate
economic and environmentally friendly ways of making charcoal and to
demonstrate clear agronomic benefits" consider submitting proposals for
technical papers to the Engineering Institute of Canada's Climate Change
Technology Conference.

http://www.cctc2009.ca/en/index.html

Papers discussing the sequestration potential, including the potential for
establishing emission reduction credits, would also be appropriate for this
conference.

Duane Pendergast