[Terrapreta] Net Present Value and Net Future Value ofTPBenefits

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Tue Mar 25 21:12:55 CDT 2008

PLS NOTE: rock phosphate may contain Cadmium, Uranium and Thorium
contamination in different levels (depending on origin), which heavy metals
have tendency for take up by plant and food crop production lines.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
TERRA HUMANA Clean Tech Ltd. (ISO 9001/ISO 14001)
3R Environmental Technologies Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
3R TERRACARBON:   http://www.terrenum.net
3R CLEANCOAL ENERGY:   http://www.vertustechnologies.com
http://www.nvirocleantech.com