[Terrapreta] Char made made under pressurized conditions?

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 11:51:09 CDT 2008

Hmmmm....

I will not argue with you there, as it's quite possable that the process of

OTOH, I keep hearing about those that empty kilns, that are so hot, that
they do not have to relight them as the heat from the kiln does that with
the new load of wood - yet they don't have issues with the char relighting.
Perhaps they quench their char, once it is unloaded from the kiln.

Greg H.