[Terrapreta] Publish your Biochar Identity Card !

chris braun terracarbona at bionecho.org
Sun Mar 30 00:44:04 CDT 2008

Hello,

The new Biochar Trials Portal needs to be populated!
http://bionecho.org/trialportal/index.php

Do you conduct pots or fields biochar trials ? Let the world know
about it! The Biochar Trials Portal from Terracarbona
(http://terracarbona.com) aimed at presenting, ordered by country (and
of course open-source!), the biochar trials being conducted all over
the world.
A small "biochar identity card" is added for every person who
registers, with minimal infos about the trials and a link to
pictures/videos of the trials (at least 1 picture is mandatory).

Note that if you have pictures but you haven't made them available
online so far, I can host them and prepare an online album for
you...Just let me know if you are interested.

Do you wish to participate ? You just need to complete infos at the
end of this mail (data with a star (*) is mandatory).

Thanks a lot for your participation!

Chris
http://terracarbona.com

+++++++
 FIELDS TRIALS:
+++++++
- (*)Name:
- (*)Email:
- (*)Location:
- Webpage:

- (*)Surface:
(The number of hectares devoted to your biochar trials)

- Crops:
(Which crops do you grow on the biochar-amended soil)

- Biochar:
(Which feedstock is used to make the biochar)

- Amendments:
(Which amendments, beside biochar, you test in your trials)

- Link to an online picture gallery (if available, otherwise contact
me please):

+++++++
 POTS TRIALS:
+++++++
- (*)Name:
- (*)Email:
- (*)Location:
- Webpage:

- (*)Pots:
(The number of pots of your biochar trials)

- Crops:
(Which crops do you grow in the pots)