[Terrapreta] Char made made under pressurized conditions?

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 19:33:34 CDT 2008

I do thank you for the information, and look forward to reading it.

IIRC, the request was sent a little before Thanksgiving and could have easily been over looked and lost, during that busy time frame, so that is what I will chalk it up to.

Pleased don't be surprised if you receive a question or two after I read everything.

Again  thank you for your reply.

Greg H.