[Terrapreta] Your input needed: "Soil health" at Roundtable on Sustainable Biofuels

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Thu May 1 08:48:29 CDT 2008

Hi Laurens
That is not a problem
You should probably get in touch with Dynamotive in USA who are producing
pyrolysis based biofuels
To my knowledge BEST energies, at least in Australia, is looking at
electricity production from waste .
I will cc a copy of this email to Adraina Downie and Stephen joseph from
BEST here. They would no doubt be interested in what you are doing; if they
have time may be able to supply some research info for you.
Also check out the Hypography science sites on plants for biofuels and Terra
preta.

Good luck with the conference/meeting.
Warmest wishes

--
Michael Bailes
"Politicians will never solve The Problem;

CC Adriana and Stephen
Can you help?
Michael