[Terrapreta] terrapetra

Silvia Baronti S.Baronti at ibimet.cnr.it
Fri May 2 10:40:52 CDT 2008

  Hallo, I'm Silvia Baronti, I'm working about biochar in Italy by CNR-
  Institute of biometeorology in Florence.

The research aims deals with the analysis of changes of biochar
properties and of its effects on soil fertility in typical Italian
agricultural systems, also considering the influence of biotic and
abiotic processes and of additions of inorganic and organic fertilizers
on soil C storage is analysed. Two main experiments have been made in
the country: one with wheat in Central Italy, and another one with corn
in Northern Italy.
I'd like to attend to biochar meeting in Newcastle at september.
I find a article about biochar and carbon storage,
but I can not donwload all article but only abstract. Thomas H deLuca
and gregory H Aplet. Charcoal and carbon storage in forest soil of the
Rochy Mountain west. Ecologica Society of America. pag.18-24.
If Someone could send to me all article, I'm grateful.
Best Regards
Silvia Baronti