[Terrapreta] Google Scholar

MFH mfh01 at bigpond.net.au
Fri May 2 18:54:37 CDT 2008

Maybe everyone else on the list knows this already and I'm the last to find
out, but I've just discovered a Google site called Google Scholar
(www.scholar.google.com <http://www.scholar.google.com/> )

A sample result for a Terra Preta enquiry is:
www.springerlink.com/content/ch88m96jtrfrj4gk/, which includes a free
downloadable pdf file from the Glaser et al paper, plus on the r.h. side a
list of other papers, some of which unfortunately aren't free. Delve a bit
deeper and there are lots of other references.

This appears to be a more concentrated avenue for serious research than the
standard Google site.

Max H