[Terrapreta] Interesting article

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Sun May 4 16:08:58 CDT 2008

Dear Folke

My personal annoyance was with the article describing the content of the
Scientific paper, and not with the Scientific Paper, which I haven't
seen yet either.

Reading between the lines of the article, one could guess at the general
content of the Paper, but the article was presented in a shallow,
sensationalist manner that would likely leave with the uninitiated
reader with the impression that charcoal in soil was "a bad thing."

Best wishes,

Kevin