[Terrapreta] Interesting article

folke Günther folkeg at gmail.com
Mon May 5 02:39:54 CDT 2008

Now, I have received the full article and a supplement describing the
investigation method (attached). Actually, nothing changes my conclusions
from yesterday; The inevitable decomposition of litter is hastened by the
addition of charcoal, but since this would happen anyway, *the conclusion
that the addition of char to soil could be offset by the increased
decomposition of litter, is wrong.*
FG