[Terrapreta] Industrial scale Carbonization using Pyrolysis

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Thu May 8 23:25:33 CDT 2008

Mr.   Lloyd Helferty

I was reading your interesting letter on the Terra Preta net.

I am developing, designing and manufacturing  industrialized carbonization -
pyrolysis systems for different coal and carbon applications, also
integrating to soil biotechnology  and innovative solid sate fermentation
and formulation technology development.  Any cooperation in this subject is
highly welcome.

I will be in Montreal next week for pyrolysis conference, if you have a
chance to visit the event you are highly welcome, maybe we could meet as
well.

The Conference is organized by the Air & Waste Management Association www
awma.org,
Twenty-seventh Annual International Conference on Thermal Treatment
Technologies (IT3) May 12-16, 2008, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada HOTEL OMNI
ROYAL, conference Web site at www.awma.org/go/it308
http://secure.awma.org/events/it3/images/FinalProgram.pdf

My presentation will be on May 15, PM1hrs.

If you have any questions pls do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
HOMEPAGE:  http://www.terrenum.net
EMAIL 1:        edward at terrenum.net
EMAIL 2:        edward.someus at gmail.com
3R Environmental Technologies Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
3R TERRACARBON:   http://www.terrenum.net
3R CLEANCOAL ENERGY:   http://www.vertustechnologies.com  http://www
nvirocleantech.com