[Terrapreta] Biochar included in U.S. Farm Bill

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Mon May 12 14:09:12 CDT 2008

Hi Kevin,

That's easy pie for me.

Spend it on ...

making charcoal.

designing systems to make charcoal more cleanly and less expensively.

building nuclear power plants.

building more efficient and powerful electric cars.

building geothermal heating and cooling into all the places that people live and work.

designing systems to harvest bioenergy from non-food crops.

developing cultivars that produce lots of biomass per hectare.

exporting carbonization/pyrolysis technologies to poor, rural economies all over the world.

finding those "Super Seeds" that somebody hid from the India people when Indians designed them.

policing the heavy taxation of fossil carbon pollutant mining and oil exploration interests.

educating our children to "find another way" and to teach their children and grandchildren to do the same thing regarding "fossil carbon resources."

buying compact fluorescent bulbs for every electric bulb socket in the world.

turning NO COMMUTE jobs into the norm for people.

sending an army of ECO-WARRIORS around the world instead of combat soldiers.

Shall I go on?  I can go on ... I can spend $3 MILLION dollars every 15 minutes just like any WAR MONGERING f**k you'd ever find.