[Terrapreta] More trials

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Mon May 12 21:28:46 CDT 2008

Hi Max,

This is a FANTASTIC report on your experiments!  Please make sure to get the details from Christelle Braun on how to supply this information into the TP database she is helping us maintain.  Keep up the good work.  It may be possible to make measurements of mass in/mass out, temperatures, and times, and get some idea about BTUs out/BTUs in efficiency and/or an idea about how complete the combustion of the off-gases from the reactor are.  I think you are right on about the insulation.  I am trying to pay very close attention to that myself, with my reactor design.