[Terrapreta] indigenous practices

MFH mfh01 at bigpond.net.au
Wed May 14 06:40:35 CDT 2008

Lou

I may not have your command of the language as per your wonderful post, and
the way you express your thoughts, but your sentiments strike a serious
chord.

How can "we" continue in this vein and convince the other 8 billion?

However, there has to be a shift in all personal thinking back to John
Dunne:

""All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one
chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language;
and every chapter must be so translated...As therefore the bell that rings
to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to
come: so this bell calls us all: but how much more me, who am brought so
near the door by this sickness....No man is an island, entire of
itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind;
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for
thee."

 Or:

'No Man is an Island'

No man is an island entire of itself; every man
is a piece of the continent, a part of the main;
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as
well as any manner of thy friends or of thine
own were; any man's death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom
the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

....No man is an island, entire of itself - this was penned over 400 years
ago.

For tomorrow, Max Henderson.

  _____