[Terrapreta] Threads

MFH mfh01 at bigpond.net.au
Wed May 14 08:55:17 CDT 2008

Off on a tangent.

The TP site is riddled with wonderful examples of sincerity, beliefs, aims,
objectives, hopes, and from time to time, a smattering of practicalities,

Its about bedtime here. A passing thought to leave with you is somewhat
pertinent to where we all are now in respect of our planet being on the
verge of possible un-tenancy. Did 'we' have any choice, dated from yesterday
backwards, about our role in the whole scheme of things?

More specifically, do we in fact have any choices at all? In other words, is
there "free will"?

Simply, did you ever make a decision that your own belief system knew was
wrong at the time of the decision.

Not in hindsight.