[Terrapreta] Threads

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Wed May 14 10:47:08 CDT 2008

Max,

First and foremost, we will always have free will.    OTOH, having the ability to make use of it, with what we are given, is and always will be a major factor.

Hindsight is going to be much more perfect than foresight.    We have to live with our decisions and the decisions of others, as no one can really take back an action once it has been performed.

By being more self sustainable we can be less affected by the actions of others and affect others less.    This is one of the reasons I'm here, learning about char and terra preta.

Greg H.