[Terrapreta] why we must relate to cap and trade

Robert Klein arclein at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 01:47:51 CDT 2008

Hi Guys

The only thing that is capable of been fast is transferring a small subsidy to two billion dirt farmers to sequester a few tons of carbon every year.  I am sure it will be messy, yet that will actually get the job done while everyone else can discuss it over a fine martini.

Chump change can get a pilot underway anywhere.  Just do not try to sell a pile of steel to a guy who can only pay two chickens.

arclein