[Terrapreta] Just wondering . . .

chris braun brauncch at gmail.com
Sun May 18 21:54:34 CDT 2008

Hello,

I already had some thoughts about this issue, and actually I was
wondering whether it couldn't be possible and valuable to have a 2-
stages reviewing process for this list : what I mean is that any
member could ask the monitor of the list to switch to the "minimal TP
list mode" where only postings very directly related to Terra Preta
would be filtered out from the main list ?

But that's probably a bit more work for the monitors of this list, who
probably are already quite busy with it, so I am just suggesting ! On
the other hand, I am sure there would be other volunteers for doing
this job and relieving the current maintainers.

Sincerely yours,
Christelle