[Terrapreta] Just wondering . . .

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 09:01:51 CDT 2008

Bulletin board forms are bad news.

While they neatly categorize things, it takes a lot of time to actually go through them ( even if you have high speed internet ) - it's much faster and time efficient to hit the delete button.

Another problem with BB forums is that if for any reason it folds & goes under, all the information is lost, while with e-mail, it's easy to save.    Personally I save everything that I don't delete ( memory is cheep and is always getting cheaper ), so I have it on hand, even if I can not connect to the internet for some reason.

Personally, if it's not quite Terra Preta but still good info, I would insist on adding [ OT ] to the subject line to let people know that it is Off Topic, so they can delete it with out having to look at it.

Greg H.