[Terrapreta] pulverizing charcoal

Roy Lent rwlent at gmail.com
Mon May 19 21:26:51 CDT 2008

The cement mixer was not my idea. If you don't have a stream in your yard
then try wind. They used to pump water with a direct mechanical connection
to the pump. Just have a wind mill directly connected to the drum to rotate
it. The drum only turns when there is wind but so what? Warning- a metal
drum with rocks in it, while rotating is noisy!

Roy