[Terrapreta] Question

Biopact biopact at biopact.com
Tue May 20 14:46:36 CDT 2008

Lou, just a very quick interjection: a top-down approach may indeed be necessary, even in Africa, but biochar can precisely play a great role in offsetting the potentially disastrous social side-effects of such top-down approaches. Top-down and bottom-up schemes might become complementary. Again, we could be looking at a perfect conceptual match.
Lorenzo