[Terrapreta] FUELS AND VEHICLES: AN INTEGRATED SOLUTION

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 15:07:24 CDT 2008

I personally have been on several lists over the last 10 yrs, where one or more people believe that mass transit was the answer to all of mans fossil fuel ills.

I have seen some people go so far as to suggest that we should  eliminate suburban living all together, force everyone into the city's where there was no cars allowed and force them to use mass transit.    Indeed I was on one list where the list owner believed that, and woe to the individual that tried to document otherwise - I was on that list until he told me to show otherwise ( on list ), and when I did, he banned me, because I showed that mass transit is not the perfect thing that he thought it was - using the local bus system as example.

While I know that "phony" does not come across well, but given my previous experience, that is the closest that I could get to putting in words, what I was thinking about the entire idea of mass transit being a great thing.

Greg H.