[Terrapreta] No-till farming doesn't work as C-saver

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:27:21 CDT 2008

Please excuse my ignorance of farming practices but is there a way to
combine bio-char and no-till? I am asking because Brazil has a huge amount
of land already under no-till regimes and that is not likely to change.

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos