[Terrapreta] Michael Bailes, Glyphosate tox

Nikolaus Foidl nfoidl at desa.com.bo
Sat May 24 17:15:10 CDT 2008

Dear Michael¨

Here are some websites you might consult
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/GTARW.php
http://www.poptel.org.uk/panap/pest/pe-gly.htm

If you look up glyphosate and micro algae, or blue green algae, glyphosate
and soil flora , soil fauna etc. You find a lot of articles all though much
effort is visible to suppress all negative reports possible.

So i repeat, if charcoal accumulates Glyphosate through physical action and
makes it more persistant then we are in trouble regarding higher
productivity. Same for other herbicides, Fungicides and Pesticides.
Best regards Nikolaus