[Terrapreta] What TP as carbon sequestration can do?

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Sun May 25 15:29:57 CDT 2008

i'm not sure of the details -- the devil is in the details -- but I do feel
that the fossil fuel and industrial agro empires must have solid economic
incentives in the terra preta for this technology to be applied in the
industrial world.

there can an must also be much lower tech and decentralized approaches for
the much poorer rural areas as well but done in a very different way.

i feel it must be both.

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos