[Terrapreta] new address to the simple kiln

folke Günther folkeg at gmail.com
Tue May 27 17:34:50 CDT 2008

*Don't you get some CH4 during the process too? (Actually, I don't
think CO2is formed to an large extent. rather CO is formed directly
from the
decomposition of water in the carbon-rich environment. Anybody?) The process
Sean describes below explains you get a smaller output of charcoal when you
have a moist feedstock. Perhaps one should put some water on the feedstock
if there are many people sharing the wok?*