[Terrapreta] Ad idea for Best Energies

jim mason jimmason at whatiamupto.com
Tue May 27 21:16:36 CDT 2008

> "Fighting climate change by driving more".
>
> We know that with Terra Preta this bizarre statement could actually make sense.
>
> Carbon-negative driving - it could make TP hip a

we are doing something similiar to this over here this fall for the
"escape from berkeley" alt fuels race.

we're going to be running a carbon negative vehicle through the
gasification and biochar combination.  the vehicle base is a delorean,
so the gig seconds as a "mr fusion" from back to the future, but this
time, one that actually works.

here you can see the graphic of the idea.
http://www.escapefromberkeley.com/?page_id=14.  we do not yet have the
delorean.  working on that currently.  anyone want to sponsor us so we
can buy one?

the gasifier will be the basic gasifier experimenters kit (GEK) with a
char take off added.
http://allpowerlabs.org/gasification/gek/index.html.

more carbon negative vehicles in the race are certainly welcome.
please do consider putting together a vehicle.  you have until october
10.

jim