[Terrapreta] An interesting test.

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Thu May 29 06:53:57 CDT 2008

Here's an interesting test...

This morning my google alert for "terra preta"
-- which picks up anything new on the web that
uses those key words -- sent me a link to a
curious blog entitled "We've got talk of a Hamilton tyler in nuclear."
I checked it out to find that it was somebody scamming
for monies from google paid ads. The scam is to assemble
lots of key words into something that looks like a blogger
report and wait for the hits. The idea is to select key words
that people are searching for like (hooray!) "terra preta."

OK, here is the test:

Will you click on the link below?

We've got talk of a Hamilton tyler in
nuclear.<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://read100.com/hotwebdo/2008/05/28/weve-got-talk-of-a-hamilton-tyler-in-nuclear/&ct=ga&cd=djIIfwOdm8Y&usg=AFQjCNGAF-Wd_ej99qlnfMslWvKxOFsWAw>