[Terrapreta] News - Terra preta

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Thu May 29 11:47:44 CDT 2008

 Biochar - agrichar - *Terra
Preta*<http://simplelvn.blogspot.com/2008/05/biochar-agrichar-terra-preta.html>
 By Anna(Anna)
Here's a very informative video about bio char and how it can improve the
soil and reduce carbon.
 Living a Simple Life - http://simplelvn.blogspot.com/
<http://simplelvn.blogspot.com/>

------------------------------

 *Terra Preta* - environmental info
post<http://greenkira.livejournal.com/149668.html>
 By Kira(Kira)
As we know from archaeological carbon-14 dating processes, *charcoal* lasts
a long time; (*terra preta* was actually "discovered" by archaeologists
trying to figure out how the Amazon, with its depleted tropical soil, could
have supported *...*
 Kira - http://greenkira.livejournal.com/
<http://greenkira.livejournal.com/>

 James Galloway on
Nitrogen<http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/2008/05/james-galloway-on-nitrogen.html>
 By arclein(arclein)
The mere fact that *terra preta* retains fertility in a rainforest
environment additionally supports this conjecture. What we lack is a good
scientific work up that can be used by all proponents. The reason that this
mechanism works is *...*
 Global Warming -
http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/<http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/>

 The burning of grass - winter and pre-summer in
India.<http://e-terrapreta.blogspot.com/2007/12/burning-of-grass-winter-and-pre-summer.html>
 By Dr. N. Sai Bhaskar Reddy(Dr. N. Sai Bhaskar Reddy)
It is common to see patches of grass and the undergrowth in the forest areas
bruning in several parts of grass lands and decidious forest areas in India.
This results in intentional / accidental production of tonnes of bio-char
and some *...*
 Terra Preta Info - http://e-terrapreta.blogspot.com/
<http://e-terrapreta.blogspot.com/>

 EPA Overstating Chesapeake's
Progress<http://ca8m.huidig.com/EPA-Overstating-Chesapeakes-Progress/>
 Black Earth - A look at *Terra Preta* / Biochar. * The Turning Of The Worm
- Further exploration of the world of soil. * Better Living Through Green
Chemistry - Who needs fossil fuels when you can make bioplastic ? *...*
 cars - http://ca8m.huidig.com <http://ca8m.huidig.com/>

--
Michael the Archangel
"Politicians will never solve The Problem;