[Terrapreta] Mr Charcoal

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Apr 3 06:55:17 CDT 2007

Jeff;

Nice work.  Good looking flames  (recommend to all to click on the figures
to get some descriptions only available in the enlarged versions).  Few
questions.

1.  Is that a used water heater?  Hard to take the top off?  Double wall
with insulation?

2.  Looks like you used a blower.  Have you tried natural draft with same
geometry?

3.  Would you recommend tipping the char out and then watering - or watering
the char in place?

Ron