[Terrapreta] Charcoal and-----Bokashi

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sat Apr 14 10:31:06 CDT 2007

Kurt,

Using the "Search" function about the navigation bar enter "bokashi". You'll
get a single entry:
http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/nishio

It's the article by Michinori Nishio on Microbial Fertilizers. Often EM
(Effective Microorganisms) is used in discussion bokashi preparation.
Bokahsi seems to be similar to a compost tea. You can also search for
"microorganism".

There is quite a lot of discussion about bokashi in Japan.

A Google search on "bokashi" gets you "Bokashi composting in Australia"
http://www.bokashi.com.au/

Tom Miles