[Terrapreta] Bokashi and Bio Dynamics

rukurt at westnet.com.au rukurt at westnet.com.au
Sun Apr 15 19:53:50 CDT 2007

Hi folkes,

Bokashi productions as per the CREAP et al methodology develops an
inocculum for the local varieties of wee beasties.
The Bio Dynamic method, which involves burying cow horns filled with cow
manure very likely does a similar thing, though they do seem to include
a lot of mysticism and secrecy in what they actually do. The final
application, with a bit here and a bit there in the paddock, or a weak
spray all looks like inoculation to me. The end results seem to be
similar, though, as far as I know, they don't purposely feed the wee
beasties carbohydrates as part of their practices.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? What can we learn from BD practices?

Kurt