[Terrapreta] char in soil test

John G. Flottvik jovick at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 17 13:41:08 CDT 2007

Ron & Sean

1) I can keep a log of measured water and watering times not a problem.

2) I went ahead and measured and thourogly mixed the char into our "on site soil".

Sean. Some of the pots are soil and charcoal mix only. The % of char waries and pots are marked as such. Some of the pots have my JF BioCarbon & soil. The BioCarbon is a mix of softwood charcoal and dry cow manure. The reason for this test is to see if there will be a difference between my product and soil & charcoal and soil only. I think I now have all the basis covered and if my product works exceptional well its not to stack the deck, its to see if I have a good sellable product.
That said, I very much appreciate all the input.

John