[Terrapreta] Charcoal mix continued

Michael N Trevor mtrevor at ntamar.net
Wed Apr 18 21:38:23 CDT 2007

Dear Sean

Thanks for the addition feed back and information. So in human terms charcoal addition is partially permanent, being long term
and persistent. I like your comment, its presence being like a catalyst in as what ever it does it seems to remain..
If it has built up to 30% in some places over thousands of years then the actually beneficial amount needed in short term
must actually be pretty small. If my reasoning is not wrong and we get 30 % for 3000 years, then doses like 10 and 20 percent
should be pretty high up on the scale since even amounts like.03 percent per year might have accumulative effects over time.

Regards,

Michael