[Terrapreta] Soil Conductivity

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:59:23 CDT 2007

Jeff
Sounds like a Ph.D thesis to me.
You would think a lightening strike would kill a lot of soil zoology
(Then, I am one of those who believe that mushrooms come after a lightening
storm).

You would expect more conductivity in TP given possible better water holding
capacity and more glomalin & possibly organic matter
.But what would that do? Allow better CEC??

Interesting, quirky question.
Michael B