[Terrapreta] John Cowan's comments]

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Fri Apr 20 15:02:50 CDT 2007

John,

If all we do on this list and website is to learn how and where to apply
charcoal as a soil ingredient to improve plant health then we will get CO2
sequestration and other benefits because the technique will be used. The
practical and technical discussion and exchange of experience will yield
more than the policy discussion.

Tom Miles

>I have re-read the mission statement of the list and I see that atmospheric
CO2 sequestration is part of the >scope of discussion. To combine all this
is pretty broad.