[Terrapreta] John Cowan's comments]

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sun Apr 22 11:44:58 CDT 2007

Hear here, hear Tom here!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Miles<mailto:tmiles at trmiles.com>
  To: 'John Cowan'<mailto:johncowan at earthlink.net> ; 'terra preta list'<mailto:terrapreta at bioenergylists.org>
  Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 3:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Terrapreta] John Cowan's comments]

  John,

  If all we do on this list and website is to learn how and where to apply charcoal as a soil ingredient to improve plant health then we will get CO2 sequestration and other benefits because the technique will be used. The practical and technical discussion and exchange of experience will yield more than the policy discussion.

  Tom Miles