[Terrapreta] hydrophyllic polymers

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 00:06:07 CDT 2007

The research was done by the Australian Nurseryman's National Association
last year.
 I have been told about it but not seen it.
 I will see what I can do.

I have mucked about with them but never been happy with them in potting
mixes.
I often wondered if they suck more water out of plants as they dry.
They are quite expensive too.