[Terrapreta] sugar usage

rukurt at westnet.com.au rukurt at westnet.com.au
Mon Apr 23 20:23:51 CDT 2007

AD Karve talks about 25kg per hectare twice a year. That works out to
2.5g per square meter each time. You can do the maths for your garden
yourself.

The amounts involved are tiny, I find it extremely doubtful that any
harm could come of it. A pinch in a pot would probably pretty much do it.

Too much and you could get problems from yeast and sugar loving insects.

Kurt