[Terrapreta] sugar usage

adkarve adkarve at pn2.vsnl.net.in
Tue Apr 24 09:11:06 CDT 2007

If I wrote, twice a year, it was wrong. It should be once every two to three
months. As far as pots are concerned, about half a gram per pot would
increase the soil bacterial populations 500 times within about 24 hours.
They would of course die, once the sugar is exhausted, but the nutrients in
their cells would then become available to the plants growing in the pots.
Yours
A.D.Karve