[Terrapreta] sugar usage

PurNrg at aol.com PurNrg at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 21:32:00 CDT 2007

In a message dated 4/23/07 8:53:42 PM, mtrevor at ntamar.net writes:

> Does anyone know if sugar is actually harmful?
> If it is truly is beneficial what kind of amounts are we looking at in pound
> per arce
> or kilos per hectares, or for home gardening and flowerpots maybe teaspoons
> per gallons.

Hi All,

I don't know about table sugar, but AG_Molasses, is just one of the many
different horticultural molasses products available. Check out the Web page. I
know a few excellent gardeners who have begun using this with excellent results.
I'm about to get some myself :-)>.

Peter :-)>

Peter J. Schenk, Jr.
Green Door Gardening Service