[Terrapreta] Farm Produced Biochar

Richard Haard richrd at nas.com
Tue Aug 14 13:58:02 EDT 2007

Tom

a couple of nice posts from you. However your term 'entertainment
value' marginalizes those of us who dabble in biochar on our farms.
My playful term for our activities is recreational science. It's
entertaining for sure and in the process we are learning a lot and we
are serving both the people who know nothing about this concept as
well as a low cost focus group for people who are serious about
commercializing processes for farm produced biochar.

Entertainment is something like chasing a ball with a stick - what we
are doing is a bit more than that.

Rich H